E4WebSolutions was approached by RPM Success Inc. to create a hosted “easy-to-use website management system and marketing hub” that busy business owners could easily deploy and manage to establish or grow their online presence. A strong emphasis was to be placed on search engine optimization and marketing automation while remaining completely “white hat”.
Among the work on this project:
- Backend management system to handle updates and upgrades to hundreds of websites across multiple servers.
- Improved early WordPress version with core improvements, custom theme framework, custom plugins to turn it into a full SAAS, a marketing platform for busy business owners.
- Among some of the custom features built; click&drag sales page builder, one-time offers, automated distribution of videos across major video platforms, automated distribution of audio to itunes as podcast, automated social bookmarking, etc.
- We also built and create the sales site and membership software that needed to work in conjunction with the hosting management system that we built.
- Also assigned to e4 was technical support as well as systems management. In many ways we were acting as a full web, support and systems admin staff at a fraction of the cost it would cost to do this internally.
Skills Branding, Web Design, logo design, SAAS, programming, web development, server administration, tehnical support